School Life Sorted by Ally Mosher978-1-925219-75-3
School Life Sorted
Practical, down-to-earth advice on how to make the most of your time in high school. School Life: Sorted! is your ultimate guide to all things academic in high school. From a guide to the very first day of school to your final exams and everything in between, use this book as your secret weapon for high school success. This book covers:
- How to research for an assignment
- Using the skeleton method to create an essay framework
- Choosing your subjects
- Making most of the opportunities presented to you in high school
- Handling criticism, feedback and less-than-awesome marks
- Dealing with your teachers
- and so much more!
You don’t have to read the whole book through - flick to the article you need, when you need it. Let this book inspire you to work hard, do your best and start enjoying the high school journey!
Trim size: 5 x 8 inches (12.7 x 20.32 cm)
Page count: 134
Internal pages: B&W