Clouds and Sunshine: A Personal View of Life after a Cancer Diagnosis by Vicki Engel978-1-925447-72-9 ** Price includes shipping within Australia **
Clouds and Sunshine: A Personal View of Life after a Cancer Diagnosis
- The importance of understanding your diagnosis and treatment, accepting your situation and having trust and confidence in your medical team.
- Taking time to care for yourself physically, nutritionally, emotionally, spiritually.
- Learning to accept help and kindness from all sources, and to ask for help when needed.
- Making changes in your lifestyle to accommodate your changed circumstances, and updating plans for your future.
- Realising that your cancer experience is unique to you.
Trim size: 5.5 x 8.5 inches (13.97 x 21.59 cm)
Page count: 32
Internal pages: Colour
Clouds and Sunshine EBOOK VERSIONS:
We Also Recommend
Reflective Practice in Supervision by Daphne Hewson and Michael Carroll
My Life in the Ragtrade by Fred Wilkinson
iridescence: Finding your colours and living your story by Paul Callaghan
Reflective Supervision Toolkit by Daphne Hewson and Michael Carroll