Confidence: The Science & Art of Self-Belief by Steve Knox978-0648130000 ** Price includes shipping within Australia **
Confidence: The Science & Art of Self-Belief
My own personal story as the son of an engineer and an artist, and a decade(+) research from coaching and consulting, has led me to the hypothesis that confidence is not some elusive leadership trait but a skill that can be developed by anyone. Confidence: The Science & Art of Self-Belief, is a tool to help you develop confidence in your everyday life.
Among Confidence's most valuable insights:
- • Why confidence is more caught than taught
- • How your mindset shapes your future
- • Daily practices that will enable you to build resilience
- • How to turn your fear into inner-strength
- • The difference between arrogance and true confidence
- • A ThirtyOne day practical guide for developing confidence
My goal is for this book to be personal, confronting, and hopefully even life-changing.
Confidence is a simple daily guide for practically transforming your life from the inside out.
Trim size: 4.4 x 7 inches (10.16 x 17.78 cm)
Page count: 94
Internal pages: B&W