The Slow Life Project: A Psychologist’s Guide to Living Your Life with Meaning, Authenticity and Joy by Lana Hall9781922628831, 9781922628961
The Slow Life Project: A Psychologist’s Guide to Living Your Life with Meaning, Authenticity and Joy
Life can be fast, exhausting, crowded and overwhelming.
The Slow Life Project is a manual for living your life with purpose and direction – a gentle guide for cutting through the noise, prioritising your goals and managing your time.
The Slow Life Project helps you develop a unique life map to guide you towards the most satisfying, fulfilling and meaningful life that you can lead, now and in the future.
Author and psychologist Lana Hall shares her expert personal development knowledge and valuable clinical insights in this practical step-by-step guide packed full of motivational tips, mindset shifts and ‘how-to’ templates.
- Discover what truly lights up your life
- Gain more satisfaction from your life without having to take on anything extra
- Make decisions, set goals and use motivational strategies to achieve true success
- Avoid mindset traps that can leave you unsatisfied, even when you’re living a great life
- Process feelings and get on with your life – goodbye overwhelm and avoidance!
Live your life with confidence, clarity and care.
The Slow Life Project empowers you to let go of doubt and fear, build self-determination and embrace your life authentically and joyously.
Trim size: 6 x 9 (15.24 x 22.86 cm)
Page count: 184
Internal pages: B&W
The Slow Life Project ebook versions: